By building a solid reputation for high quality commercial developments and innovation, HFD Group Ltd (HFD) are recognised as Scotland’s leading commercial property company.
Over the last 30 years, we have delivered in excess of 2.8 million sq. ft. for occupiers including a variety of blue chip organisations, and now serve over 330 companies, employing in excess of 15,000 staff across our portfolio.
Our business spans five divisions:
• HFD Property Group – responsible for delivering more than 2.2 million sq. ft. of high-quality space for a range of commercial occupiers. Our current flagship project at 177 Bothwell Street will provide around 313,000 sq. ft. of exceptional Grade A office space in the heart of Glasgow’s International Financial Services District, with a focus on wellbeing, connectivity, and sustainability.
• HFD Property Management Services – providing 250,000 sq. ft. of serviced office space for 230 companies across Strathclyde Business Park and its sister development Hamilton International Park. We employ a team of 70 to support an integrated, full-service offering that covers security, IT, maintenance, landscaping, and a range of management functions.
• HFD Construction – working closely with HFD Property Group to deliver a range of commercial construction projects to the highest standards. We strive to create premises fit for the future of work, both in terms of sustainability and clever design around stimulating surroundings.
• HFD DataVita – Scotland’s only purpose-built datacentre, providing advanced, scalable and secure colocation and integrated cloud services for a range of businesses and public sector organisations. We also offer a range of IT services, including cloud computing, connectivity, security, back-up and disaster recovery.
• HFD Investment – supporting the growth of our commercial property portfolio by committing to future projects and investing in additional office accommodation to add to the Property Management Services offering.
HFD Charitable Foundation
Alongside our commercial operations, we support a range of local causes in Glasgow and the wider Lanarkshire area through the HFD Foundation, with a variety of fundraising activities and grants. In 2020, we launched the Glasgow Community Anchor Fund in partnership with the Virgin Money Foundation making a commitment of more than £400,000 for vital community groups.
HFD Group currently employs around 70 people across these divisions, spearheaded by a managing board of six with more than 150 years’ experience in the commercial property sector covering construction, management, development, property law, and finance.
Managing Director of HFD Property
Managing Director of HFD Construction
Managing Director of HFD Support
Managing Director of DataVita